We watched a mini series on a streaming network called “The Queen’s Gambit.”
It was a great mini series. One particular scene caught my attention. In this scene, the main actress went to a scarcely attended funeral.
As I watched the movie, my heart began to palpitate quicker. I thought in my head, “Oh gosh, they aren’t wearing masks.”
Then I remembered that it was only a movie.
It’s amazing how the need to protect ourselves, has become instilled in us. Almost like instinct.
When we first opened, following new protocols and having all of our protection gear on, seemed weird and difficult. We struggled with how to comfortably breathe, resisting to urge to shake hands, and standing further apart. Now it’s become completely routine. Second nature.
The things our office has implemented are as follows:
1. Surveying all of our patients and team with questions that identify any virus related symptoms.
2. We take every patient and team members temperature and oxygen levels to be sure they at safe levels.
3. We invested in 6 air sterilizing air purifiers. Cleaning the air throughout the day.
4. We thoroughly clean all our treatment rooms and high touch surface areas throughout the day.
5. We wear the highest quality protective equipment to help protect our patients and team members.
If you are looking for a dental office that is providing the highest level of virus protection, please call 773-292-1911 or visit us at mydente.com to schedule an appointment today!
Floss like a madman!
Emilio “Checkmate” Couret Click here for my take on The Queen’s Gambit!