I want you to know that we are doing everything we can to make sure you and our team is safe to come in every day.
We follow the CDC guidelines, and make sure your room is ready.
1. We have you rinse with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water to reduce the viral and bacteria count that may be present in your mouth.
2. We use strong suctions to help remove the aerosols that come out of your mouth during a dental cleaning.
3. We have an air filter in every room and throughout the office to clean the air. It turns the air around 20 per hour. The CDC recommends at least 6 times per hour.
4. Our staff is geared up to protect you and themselves.
5. We use Hypochlorous acid fogger in each room after every patient appointment is completed. This kills the virus in the air if any is present.
Click on the video below, to see all the steps we are taking for your health.
Floss like a madman!Emilio “Protection Plan in Place” Couret