It you weren’t aware, yesterday it snowed. And I don’t mean snow. I mean SNOW, SNOW. Like, over a foot of snow. Like, past my knees, snow. Like, if you fall in the snow…. well, you get the picture.If you had to go out in this snow, here are some helpful tips to use, until the weather breaks.
1. When shoveling, take breaks and drink plenty of water or other hydrating beverages. When you stay out for long, you can break a sweat and become dehydrated.
2. It’s important to lift or twist correctly when shoveling. Or you can pull a muscle.
3. Be a good neighbor. Help some who got stuck in the snow, because they didn’t stay home. You will never know when you will get stuck in the alley and your wheels are spinning. Then you have to use that rocking back and forth motion, while you are gunning the gas pedal.
4. When throwing snowballs, aim for the body, not the face. You don’t want to put anyone’s eye out. Plus, snow is very cold on the face.
5. Dibs or No Dibs. That’s debatable. And I can’t comment on that, because someone is going to have a different opinion.
There you have it. Be careful. And remember, spring is just around the corner.
Floss Like A Madman!Emilio “I Got AWD” Couret