Every year we buy a natural Christmas tree. We usually purchase our tree a week or two after Thanksgiving.
We do this to minimize the amount of pine needles that fall onto our living room floor. We have always bought it at the same place. A nursery that is by our house, that carries gorgeous trees.
This year has been a year where nothing is business as usual.
In the past we had no problem getting a new tree. This year, we waited and all the trees were sold out. We called about 5 different places and they were all sold out.
We ended up getting our very sorry looking tree at a gas station that was selling trees.This year we can’t do business as usual.
This is no different with going to the dentist. At Dente, we have implemented multitude of steps to keep our team and our patients safe.
1) We have implemented a series of questions to help identify anyone who may be experiencing symptoms. If they are experiencing symptoms, then we will reschedule their appointment.
2) We have added 6 air purifiers, that are scrubbing the air of any potential virus in the air.
3) We fog the entire office with a safe virus killing solution, that will destroy any airborne virus upon contact.
4) Everyone who walks into our office (including our staff) wear a mask, get their temperature taken and their oxygen levels checked.
5) Finally, all of our staff wears the highest level of protection to help protect our staff and patients.
If your current dental office is not providing the level of protection that makes you feel safe, please call 773-292-1911 or visit us at mydente.com to schedule an appointment. We are accepting new patients.
Floss like a madman!
Emilio “Changing With the Times” Couret